Today we are sharing effective diet recipes to Lose weight. Before you set high expectations of shedding the pounds, keep in mind that the recipes featured here will yield the best results if you combine this diet with exercise and proper hydration.
Most people today are affected by obesity. Seeing people being so overweight now seems to be the new â€œnormalâ€. Obesity is a health disorder that threatens your health and overall well-being is a serious disorder and should be addressed. Thousands of people die each day due to weight-related ailments. Combating this weight problem is not impossible and there are now so many options available to us to remove the excess weight. One of the best things we can still do though is to watch what we eat and to take care of our bodies.
Many people are still on this â€œjourneyâ€ to finding the best diet and alternatives out there so they can lose weight. Often, it just involves them trying different fad diets, shelling money for pills and other stuff that promises them they can be skinny. Sadly, at the end of the day none of the things they invested their money on fails.
Let us abandon this mindset because it is never healthy. Keep in mind, nothing beats dedication, hard work, and proper nutrition for effective, long-lasting weight loss.
The recipes featured here will serve as your starting guide. May you find more recipes to add to your list as you continue on your weight loss journey.
This soup is low in calories so you can eat this whenever you have those Hunger pangs.
Ingredients to make Miraculous Soup
- 3 white onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 whole cabbage head
- 1 bunch of celery
- 2 carrots
- 750ml water
- Salt and pepper to taste
(Optional) Choose from these spices as to which ones youâ€™d want to go in with your soup: ginger, paprika, bay leaves, chili powder, curry powder, garlic salt etc.
- Dice all vegetables in an even size to make sure they cook evenly.
- In a soup pot, pour in 750ml water and slowly add the vegetables.
- Season the soup with your chosen spices, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Let the soup boil for 10 minutes or until the soup is soft.
Serve and enjoy!
Carrot and Parsley Juice
This carrot and parsley juice goes great with the Miraculous soup recipe. When taken together, they help accelerate weight loss. Carrot and parsley have fat-reducing and diuretic properties that will help you lose excess water weight and burn fat. Take one glass of this juice every day, preferably in the morning before you exercise.
Ingredients For Carrot and Parsley Juice
- 2 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Wash all the carrot and parsley.
- Roughly chop the parsley and set aside.
- Dice the carrots and set aside.
- Cut the two oranges in half and extract the juice.
- In a blender, combine the carrots, parsley, orange juice, and water.
- Blend until thoroughly combined. Pour in your favorite glass and enjoy!
(Check out our blender recommendations here.)